Horse World Inc. Banner and Logo  

Store Location and Hours

About Us

Graphic spacer Events hosted by Horse World Ashland Farms: Home of the Horse World Breeding Program Horse World Store: Everything for the horse and dog lover Join in the discussions on the Horse World Bulletin Boards Eastern Ontario Trillium Zone general information and results Ottawa Valley Primary Show Circuit general information and results Horse World contacts, maps and directions Graphic spacer
spacer
    Horse World    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Discussion Groups  Hop To Forums  Breeding    He is HERE - Arctic Cielo - WHITE TB stallion

Moderators: Bounce, Jump Crew
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

He is HERE - Arctic Cielo - WHITE TB stallion
 Login/Join 
Schooling
posted
I can tell you mom's breeding plans now - he is home.

Cando Colour Farms is the proud owner of Arctic Cielo, a dual papered JC & APHA stallion.

He will be standing to outside mares this 2010 breeding season. He will be covering her new mare as well - Saton and Lace, also a dual papered TB.

It is our hope to find him a rider and have him out and showing this summer as well.

Check out my web site for great horses for sale!

Posts: 48 | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Schooling
posted Hide Post
In case anyone is looking to meet this wonderful stallion in person there is a Open House at GRAND PRIX BREEDERS EQUESTRIAN CENTRE -
Kars, Ontario. On Feb 27th. Details can be found at http://web.ncf.ca/em974/Openhouse.html

Schooling
posted Hide Post
What a weekend! It was amazing to meet so many people and show off our boys!

I got some new photos of Cielo over the weekend. I won't over load you with them all, but here are a few we really like. *He was all bathed up and shiny white for the Open house in Kars, but he is very good at getting messy, we are going to have to be just as good at keeping him clean Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Adell Equine,